How to be with your emotions:
1) Moving your body with the breath.
2) Writing down your present feelings.
3) Reading and annotating all feelings you just wrote down. You might connect these feelings to some pictures, voices or causes, etc. Just write it down.
4) Moving your body with breath again.
5) Reading and consistently writing down or annotating the present feelings.
6) Repeating 4) and 5) until you feel clearer and more distinct.
Action! Or you have never known how it goes!
Apply for Yoga Courses
[contact-form-7 id=”86″ /]
Choosing our own paths to show up in our own lives.